Swayamsiddha Foundation works in the field of Women Empowerment through various initiatives such as motivation, training, skill upgradation, marketing etc. It aids Women Empowerment through interventions in Self Employment and Self Help Groups (SHGs). Formed in 2006, the organization is registered under Public Trust Act (Registration No.E-33198 (M)) & is registered with Central Government’s NGO Darpan Portal (Unique ID No.MH/2017/0160852).
Swayamsiddha Foundation, Mumbai, seeks to act as a platform for existing SHGs and launching pad for new SHGs, it also seeks to be a platform for women entrepreneurs.
- Organising Awareness Programmes on Self Employment.
- Organising Skill Oriented Training Programmes.
- Providing Business Inputs.
- Providing Handholding Support.
- Providing marketing platform for products of entrepreneurs.
SHG (Bachat Gats)
- Mentoring of New Groups.
- Strengthening of existing SHGs.
- Registering New & Existing Groups.
- Addressing common problems of SHGs.
- Capacity Building of enrolled SHGs
- Imparting Training to enrolled SHGs
- Assisting SHGs in their endavor to excel.
Women who wish to start their own self employment activity or wish to start business through their self help group (Bachat Gat), can enroll with us to avail the above services.
You can also visit our office on any working day, with prior telephonic / email permission to get more details.
402, Rele Smruti, Nadiyadwala Colony No.1,
S.V. Road, Malad (West),
Telephone : 91-22-28818474
Mobile : 91- 9920987512 / 9029051434