As a part of women empowerment activity, with an aim of providing employment opportunity to women and provide tasty home made food to general public. Swayamsiddha Foundation, Mumbai is launching a home food app named Food Station. We are looking for women who can prepare fresh cooked food from their Home.
How the System Works :
1) Express your Interest to join as Home Chef by clicking here
2) Attend the Meeting to clear your concepts.
3) If you are convinced, join the platform by completing KYC process.
4) On completion of KYC, get onboarded on the Food Station App.
5) You will be provided training.
6) You list your cooked food.
7) You receive orders
8) The Food is collected from you and delivered to the company.
9) You receive the payment on orders completed.
Home Chefs required from :
Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Palghar & Urban Raigad.
Onboarding Charges :
1) Membership Fee : Rs.500/- (if you are not a member of Swayamsiddha)
2) Onboarding Charge (KYC, Documentation & Training) : Rs.500/-
3) Onboarding Kit at concessional Rates (Apron, Cap, Packaging Material, Pamphlets : Rs.500/-)
What makes you Wait? Click here to join now