As a part of women empowerment activity, with an aim of providing employment opportunity to our members and provide tasty home made food to general public. Swayamsiddha Foundation, Mumbai is launching a home food app. We are looking for women who can prepare fresh cooked food from their Home.
How the System Works :
1) You onboard on the Swayamsiddha’s Food App platform.
2) Complete basic KYC.
3) You are provided training.
4) You list your cooked food.
3) You receive orders
4) The Food is delivered and order completed
5) You receive the payment on orders completed.
Home Chefs required from :
Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Palghar & urban Raigad.
Fees : (Range from Rs.250/- to Rs.1,000/-)
1) Membership Fee : Rs.500/- (if you are not a member of Swayamsiddha)
2) Food Licence Rs.250/- (Need not pay, if you have licence, or can arrange it yourself)
3) Onboarding Charge (KYC, Documentation & Training) : Rs.250/-
The Enrollment Process :
1) Fill in the onboarding form available here.
2) After filling the form, please check your email
3) Pay applicable fees to complete your onboarding process.
4) After submitting the documents and fees, you will be onboarded on the platform.