Swayamsiddha Puraskar – Yet another Initiative of Swayamsiddha Foundation to encourage entrepreneurship among women. Swayamsiddha Foundation, Mumbai is a Non Governmental Organisation working for Women Empowerment since 2006.
This Award “Swayamsiddha Puraskar” was instituted with an aim to award Women Entrepreneurs engaged in manufacturing, service & trading sectors.
Winners are felicitated in a Public Ceremony with a Trophy, Citation & Certificate at the hands of Dignitaries.
Who can apply
- Any Women Entrepreneur, whether member or non member can apply.
- Women SHGs engaged in business activity (manufacturing / service / trading) can apply.
- Companies having more than 51% women employees or ownership of women can apply
The Procedure to apply
- Apply by filing the form on the right hand side.
- After successful filing of the form, you will be provided link to the payment gateway. Members pay Rs.500/- fee, while non members pay Rs.1,000/-
- Pay the fee.
- Fully completed application form with fees is scrutinized and sent to team of Jury for their evaluation and recommendations.
- Query if any, asked by Swayamsiddha or Jury, is to be answered by the applicant.
- The Award is recommended by the Jury and declared by Swayamsiddha and presented to the winner in a Public Ceremony.
The application process for the year 2019-20 has ended. We shall open invitation of application in the month of Nov-Dec 2020.
Past Year Winner List
- Mrs.Namrata Gawade, Service Sector
- Mrs.Kalyani Hate, Manufacturing Sector
- Mrs.Vaishali Naik, Manufacturing Sector
- Mrs.Namrata Divekar, Manufacturing Sector
- Mrs.Neeta Zope, Manufacturing Sector
- Mrs.Bharati Pahade, Manufacturing Sector
- Mrs.Vrunda Phadke, Manufacturing Sector
- Mrs. Sheetal Zambre, Service Sector
- Mrs.Chaitrali Agashe, Service Sector
- Mrs.Priyadarshini Mankar, Service Sector
- Mrs.Suman Gole, Trading Sector.